Final design package
Now that you’ve reviewed the decisions involved in planning an entire kitchen, it’s time to approve the final package. The final kitchen design packs are much more detailed than the preview pack, and you should give yourself plenty of time to review and approve everything. Here is what you will receive:
- Perspectives: 3D images with existing finishes and door style selections displayed.
- Ground floor: Top view of your kitchen showing a basic diagram of cabinet placement, along with wall, door and window measurements.
- Elevations: 2D views of each wall to visualize the placement and design of the cabinets.
- Molding Specifications: A side view of the crown molding showing the measurements and design.
- Installation guides: Practical guides with safety tips for any hard-to-install cabinet.
The Final Kitchen Design Package, is the final step of your project before placing an order. All pages provided in a final package require your approval, so plan some time and follow the project carefully. Feel free to make another appointment with your designer to have it reviewed with you. This will avoid potential misunderstandings and result in a more pleasant renovation. It’s that simple! Click here to get started